Want a taste of Lake Atitlan?
There is no better way to do it than to rent a house.
- Our portfolio includes homes and land on the waterfront and in the mountains, in the city and in remote settings with pools, jacuzzis, temascals (Guatemalan-style saunas), boats, and breathtaking views.
- We can also arrange for private cooks and housekeepers, Spanish lessons, and a range of tours, and we have homes accessible by road for those who don’t want to travel by boat.
- If you own a house and want to rent it, we can help your with that too.
- As we are experiencing a high rental demand due to significant increase of tourism since the beginning of the year, Booking.com as they noticed a 5% increase of reservations for the hotels in Guatemala.
- Your houses can return significant income helping you cover the maintenance associated with it.
Check our sites for long term and short term rentals